Cryologistics Refrigeration Technologies, Inc
Position: Vice President, Production & Quality Assurance
Location: Victoria, BC
Posted: July 24, 2019
CryoLogistics is a B.C.-based startup company that has developed an innovative transport refrigeration technology for the global cold chain industry. We are seeking a Vice President of Production and Quality Assurance. In that role, you will be expected to apply your technical knowledge, leadership skills and industry experience to the planning, ramp-up and execution of our product manufacturing program by:
- Developing, executing, administering and evaluating the product manufacturing plan.
- Ensuring the health and safety of CryoLogistics workers.
- Estimating and planning the manufacturing resource requirements and costing.
- Liaising with and providing guidance to the CryoLogistics team and our contract manufacturing partners, material suppliers and service providers to ensure their schedules and deliverables meet all cost, quality and functional requirements.
- Striving to reduce costs while producing high quality products.
- Establishing sound workflow practices.
- Documenting the manufacturing and assembly processes and activities.
- Tracking issues affecting materials supply chain and component manufacturing, assembly, integration and acceptance testing.
- Identifying risks, anticipating disruptions and taking mitigative action.
- Supervising procurement and managing expenditures within the delegated financial authority.
- Preparing and delivering reports and presentations.
- B.Sc. Engineering, B.Eng.,
- Accredited PEng. in good standing.
- Five years leadership experience in hardware manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Demonstrated project management and decision-making skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
Compensation will be negotiated.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV and cover letter to our corporate recruitment team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your interest and application, and note that we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates.